St John’s Lodge

St.-Johns-Lodge-@-Eugene-Regis-1-scaled

St. John’s Lodge was built in 1819, designed by John Raffield, later enlarged by Decimus Burton and again in the Victorian era by Sir Charles Barry (architect of the Houses of Parliament). It has been privately occupied apart from periods of the 20th century when used by St Dunstan’s Hospital for blind veterans and the London Institute of Archaeology. The garden was much reduced in size when a portion was incorporated into the Park, and is known now as St. John’s Lodge Garden. It is open to the public.

More houses

Holford-House-1832-c@G.-MacKenzie

Houses originally part of the landscape

Find out more

Cumberland-Terrace-@Peter-Jeffree

Terraces enclosing Regent’s Park

Find out more

Hanover-Gate-Lodge

Hanover Gate Lodge

Find out more

Grove-House

Grove House

Find out more

The-Main-Campus-of-Regents-University-@-Peter-Jeffree

Regent’s University

Find out more

Winfield-House-@-Stephen-Crisp

Winfield House

Find out more

The-Holme-@-Peter-Jeffree

The Holme

Find out more