Mark Rowe, Assistant Park Manager, has asked if the Friends would like to volunteer to participate in the bulb planting during October and November. He added the following comments:
- Dates will be during the week or at the weekend according to volunteer availability
- Sessions to be from 10am to 3pm.
- Volunteers should be fit enough to do a couple of hours gardening / stand for a couple of hours
- Tools: Bulb planters / trowels will be provided
- Dress for the weather and have footwear with a solid sole
If you would like to volunteer or find out more, please fill in the form below.