Do something amazing today: join the Friends, get involved and benefit from great discounts
OK, so you love the park. And you want to make a difference. You want to get involved. Well, now you can. Do something amazing today and join the Friends.
Every penny of your Friends subscription will go back into the Park. The Chair and Committee all contribute their time and expertise on a strictly voluntary basis – as do the many volunteers – which means there are no administrative costs apart from the printing and postage of leaflets and newsletters.
That way, our funds are invested back into conservation projects, education, equipment, services and facilities for the Park. By joining the Friends today, you’ll be doing your bit to make sure everyone can enjoy the Park at its best.
You’ll receive regular email updates and quarterly newsletters with news about the Park, social events, meetings, talks and guided walks. You will also benefit from discounts as shown below.
How to become a Member
Although membership will be in the name of the person registering, it will cover any family members living at the same address. Membership costs £20 per annum. When your payment is received, you will be sent your new membership card.
Discounts for Members
- All the cafés in the park offer a 25% discount
- Will to Win Regent’s Park offer a 20% discount for off‐peak court hours
- The Boathouse offers a 25% discount for boat hire
- The Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre offers best available seats bookable in person at the Box Office for £30. (Available for purchase from two weeks prior to the performance, excluding Saturday evenings. Subject to a maximum of two tickets per transaction.)
- Mumtaz, the Indian restaurant on Park Road, offers 20% off food orders
- Various other events, which will be shown on the Events Page and in our newsletters
To obtain any of the above discounts, you must show your current membership card.
Already a Member?
If you have already registered as a member, use this member login to renew your membership and access your member information to make any changes. If this is the first time you are logging in then follow the instructions for “First time logging in”. If you have logged in before use the password you have chosen. Your Username is the email you used when you registered.
By paying online you help reduce the time spent administering membership, so your co-operation is much appreciated. When logging in, please check to make sure all your information is up-to-date.
When your payment is received, you will be sent your new membership card.
NOTE: You cannot renew your subscription until it is due. You will receive notification when it is due, after which you can go online and renew, unless you have pre-authorised your renewal to happen automatically. (Please note that PaySubsOnline is now called LoveAdmin.)