Grove House

Grove-House

Grove House was designed by Decimus Burton and built by James Burton. It was completed about 1823. The house was occupied as a private house apart from a significant period in 20th century when it was used by the Nuffield Foundation, during which time it was renamed Nuffield Lodge. One of the significant occupants was the artist Sigismund Goetze, who used the stable block which fronts onto Prince Albert Road close to the St John’s Wood roundabout, where there is a large statue donated by Goetze.


More houses

Holford-House-1832-c@G.-MacKenzie

Houses originally part of the landscape

Find out more

Cumberland-Terrace-@Peter-Jeffree

Terraces enclosing Regent’s Park

Find out more

Hanover-Gate-Lodge

Hanover Gate Lodge

Find out more

The-Main-Campus-of-Regents-University-@-Peter-Jeffree

Regent’s University

Find out more

St.-Johns-Lodge-@-Eugene-Regis-1-scaled

St John’s Lodge

Find out more

Winfield-House-@-Stephen-Crisp

Winfield House

Find out more

The-Holme-@-Peter-Jeffree

The Holme

Find out more